- Thursday, January 18, 1:30 p.m. - Family Council Meeting
Save the Date
- Friday, February 2 – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, February 4 – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 13 – 10:30 a.m.
Mardi Gras Parade
- Wednesday, February 14 – 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 20 – 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 27 – 2:30 p.m.
Black History Commemoration
- Jan. 1 New Year’s Day
- Jan. 4 National Trivia Day
- Jan. 8 Elvis Presley’s Birthday
- Jan. 15 National Hat Day
- Jan. 15 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Jan. 17 International Mentoring Day
- Jan. 19 National Popcorn Day
- Jan. 19 National Hugging Day
- Jan. 21-27 Healthy Weight Week
- Jan. 23 National Pie Day
- Jan. 24 National Compliment Day
- Jan. 27 Chocolate Cake Day
- Jan. 29 National Puzzle Day
- Be Kind to Food Servers Month
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- Glaucoma Awareness Month
- National Bath Safety Month
- National Birth Defects Prevention Month
- National Blood Donor Month
- National Mentoring Month
- National Oatmeal Month
- Thyroid Health Awareness Month
Click on each event for more information. For complete list of events on each day, click the “more” link at the bottom of the day.
Please visit our other facilities dedicated to senior rehabilitation and living.